Bernie Madoff Is The Exception, Not The General Rule
The recent revelations concerning Bernard Madoff’s Ponzi investment scheme and several other highly publicized frauds perpetrated by financial services professionals have given the profession a huge black eye. When you combine these incidents with the greed of Wall Street bankers and brokers who accepted million dollar bonuses while government funds were bailing out their firms, it’s no small wonder the public’s faith in financial and investment advisors has been shaken to the core.
Given all that has happened, you may have questions about what we are doing to protect your interests. This firm remains committed to provide honest, forthright guidance to everyone who works with us, and we hope you will continue to trust us during these difficult economic times. You need never worry about our integrity and our ability to advise you in a way that’s tailored to your individual needs.
It has always been our policy to operate openly and transparently, and we welcome the opportunity to discuss and document how your money is being invested, where it is being placed, and the procedures we use to safeguard your assets.
Very few financial advisors are Bernie Madoff. We remain committed to showing you why we are so different from him and others who have tarnished our industry. If you have any questions or reservations, please give us a call.
© 2017. All Rights Reserved.
- Retirement Is No Longer What It Used To Be
- Keep A Leash On Part Of Your Estate
- When Market Noise Gets Loud, Trust An IPS
- College Savings Help Admission Chances
- The Tax Rules Of Buying Or Selling A Home
- Financial Plans Are Meant To Be Revised
- Not Having A Plan Is A Costly Mistake
- A Deduction You Have To See To Believe
- When Bad Times Force Plan Distributions
- Annuities' Role In Your Retirement Planning
- Avoiding The IRA Rollover Crackdown
- Ensuring A Smooth, Smart IRA Rollover
- A Walk Every Day Can Keep Aging At Bay
- Managing Cash Flow During Tight Times
- To Consolidate IRAs Or Not To Consolidate